Thread Rating:
  • Vote(s) - Average
As far as I know...
11-09-2012, 2:02 PM
As far as I know...
Why hello friends, as you might know it has been quite a while since i have been on the frustra server. I have left simply to the server being down. I was on the forum today and from the posts I was reading it does not look like the server has been re-initiated. This is quite troubling. In a way, I do kinda miss you all, and i would very much appreciate if the server would come back. Then again, I might be entirely wrong since at the moment I cannot access minecraft (at school).

Thex, What has happened my friend? this server was great and i loved playing on it. For once i have found a server with enjoyable admins. Personally, you are one of my favorites. If at all possible, please reply. even if you cannot bring back the server, I would still like some closure :)

Thank you again for your efforts,
~Maxter319
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 8:22 PM
RE: As far as I know...
maxter319 Wrote:
Why hello friends, as you might know it has been quite a while since i have been on the frustra server. I have left simply to the server being down. I was on the forum today and from the posts I was reading it does not look like the server has been re-initiated. This is quite troubling. In a way, I do kinda miss you all, and i would very much appreciate if the server would come back. Then again, I might be entirely wrong since at the moment I cannot access minecraft (at school).

Thex, What has happened my friend? this server was great and i loved playing on it. For once i have found a server with enjoyable admins. Personally, you are one of my favorites. If at all possible, please reply. even if you cannot bring back the server, I would still like some closure :)

Thank you again for your efforts,
~Maxter319

Hey =)

Ever since the server went down, I haven't really had much motivation to work on things. Either I was extremely busy with school, or I had more interesting things to do.

Recently I've been slowly working towards pulling something together. At the moment it's this forum: There used to be 5000 members, 90% of which were spam accounts, and there was spam getting posted daily. I've cut out about half of those accounts now, and the system is banning about 20 a day...

Anyway...
I've moved since I last posted, and I'm in university. I can't say I have more time than I used to, but my time is much more managed than it used to be.

I've been working on a couple other projects recently as well, which are mostly done (I've actually finished something!). I'm hoping to release my latest project this week, and then I'll be on to MyCraft, and with that the server.

The biggest problem in the past with the server was that I had too high expectations for it. I was trying to turn it into something huge, and I wasn't able to keep up with the amount of work that is. I've got an idea for the new server that will keep it running smoothly, and also be fairly easy to maintain.

-xthexder
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply