Thread Rating:
  • Vote(s) - Average
Mycraft Plus how to allot more ram and Crashing on 1.4.5
11-21-2012, 4:38 AM
Mycraft Plus how to allot more ram and Crashing on 1.4.5
I know a lot of people have been wanting to ask this but when is mycraft pluss going to come out with a update. you told me about 2 months ago that you were working on importing the menu. i am ok with the time but now i cant use it again on 1.4.5 it crashes on all my pc's. If you could help me i would apreshate it. and the crash is only when i have a mod in it and i need to allot more ram to it to if you would tell me how
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2013, 9:32 PM
RE: Mycraft Plus how to allot more ram and Crashing on 1.4.5
brandon199q2 Wrote:
I know a lot of people have been wanting to ask this but when is mycraft pluss going to come out with a update. you told me about 2 months ago that you were working on importing the menu. i am ok with the time but now i cant use it again on 1.4.5 it crashes on all my pc's. If you could help me i would apreshate it. and the crash is only when i have a mod in it and i need to allot more ram to it to if you would tell me how

With the new 1.4.5/1.4.7 updates, the code is completely different and so mycraft has to be coded differently to be compatible.
06-07-2013, 4:39 AM
RE: Mycraft Plus how to allot more ram and Crashing on 1.4.5
It kind of looks like the developer just jumped ship here. MyCraft+ seems to be the only relatively working version, although it seems unable to detect 64 bit JREs.